Friday, April 2, 2010

Upcoming Concerts

The Spoon concert last night was awesome. I believe it was my fifth (?) time seeing them in the past five years, and they still put on a great show. And they still wear the same clothing for every concert, but that's a different topic altogether.

 My sister has my camera, so a review and pictures will follow once I steal that back.

Passion Pit tonight! I saw them at Lollapalooza last August, and it was one of the best shows I saw all weekend. They're playing at Congress Theatre in Chicago, which is a smaller venue, so hopefully I'll get up in the action of the pit. I'm stoked.

So that you can realize how jealous you are of me before the concert even begins,

Watch: Passion Pit -- The Reeling. From Lollapalooza 2009. I'm a little ahead and on the right of this person... And, this person needs to realize that jumping while filming is not a good idea, although it does add a little proof of the insanity that was this concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment